
Angus MacGyver, yes, Angus is his first name, and like the McDonald's burgers his show is 100% Angus and 100% delicious every time!
In other news, the North Park throwers are hitting the road this weekend for a meet at Carthage College in Kenosha, WI. Here are some personal fun facts regarding the upcoming meet:
1- I applied for the full-time throws coaching position at Carthage this past summer and wasn't hired...subsequently I am now at North Park.
2- I have never been in the state of Wisconsin. With this trip I will elevate the total number of states that I have visited to 16!
3 comments:
So is it Angus or Angust?
I've never been to Wisconsin either - good luck at the meet! Let us know how it goes!
By the way, I am loving your new blogging kick!
you don't happen to have any meets in say....virginia, do you?
Post a Comment