Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello again


Ashley's current "awesome" theme and also some boredom have led me to another post in just a few days. I am too lazy to check if I have ever blogged twice in a span of four days, but lets go ahead and say that this as a record!!!

Awesome thing: MacGyver - the classic TV show which I credit for the current prevalence of hit action TV series such as 24. Yes, Jack Bauer is nothing more than a MacGyver wannabe, and although I love Mr. Bauer, Richard Dean Anderson makes Kiefer Sutherland look like a hack. I have had season one of MacGyver on DVD in my possession for a few years now and just busted it out recently and have watched one disc and have just five more to go! It is here that I will issue my first ever trivia question: Without the help of Google or other search engines, what is MacGyver's first name? Check back later for the answer.

Not Awesome things: My DVR is messed up and won't play anything I recorded. I had a bunch of episodes of The Office, Community, and Surviving Disaster saved for quite some time that I never got to watch and now they are lost forever. Also, My radiator has been making a ridiculous squealing sound over the past day or so. If I owned a baseball bat, I would destroy it. I do have heat, though, so I guess I can't complain too much.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Dang you're on fire right now with all of the blog posting. I should know this but I don't know it so I'm gonna guess that his first name is Chuck. Or maybe Allen. But more importantly, I do know that McGyver debuted on Sept. 29, 1985. Making it the second most important thing that occurred that day.

Katie said...

I don't know either so I'm going to guess Lawrence. Sorry about your shows! Are they on hulu?

jennie said...

i'm going to guess Mac. that's right Mac MacGyver

ashley said...

I don't know either so I am guess Henry, or Hank. He looks like a Hank.