Thursday, January 28, 2010

Viking Update...a little late



Last weekend's trip to Wisconsin-Whitewater was a success. All of my throwers threw season bests while a few set new PR's!!! You can keep up with video footage through my YouTube user page: http://www.youtube.com/user/ahea17. This weekend we will be staying close with a meet at the Univ. of Chicago.

In other news I finally start classes again on Monday. After seven weeks off it seems like forever since I took my finals. I was really getting used to coaching/recruiting/athletic tasks all day, but now I will be breaking a mental sweat as well! No more days of coaching and nights of watching MacGyver and 24 episodes at night...BOOOO!

2 comments:

jennie said...

that's awesome! and really cool you have your own YouTube user page- nice work Coach Heacock!

good luck with classes!

Katie said...

Yeah - good luck with school!! I just subscribed to your youtube feed!