
Hey guys. Needless to say, it has been a very long time since I have blogged - mas o menos 8 months, but I have decided to make a comeback. My summer in Williamsburg is now over, my post college, 3 month victory lap, working as a Student Ministries intern at the Chapel is now over, and it is time for me to move...to Chicago. I will be heading to North Park University to study at their seminary and will find out very soon if I will be a graduate assistant track coach for the university's division 3 track program. All in all I am pretty excited, but there are times when I think, "what the heck am I doing?" I will be leaving Williamsburg today, and will head to Chicago on Monday! As I type this, it makes less and less sense as the decision to move and go to seminary has sort of been a whirlwind the past few weeks. I do however now have a place to live, and I am sure things will fall in place once I get there. The picture is the building where I will have all my classes!
3 comments:
that looks like a beautiful building! i'm so excited for you alex and can't wait to hear how it's going, i hope the move goes smoothly!
but also come back and visit a lot.
That's so exciting! The building looks beautiful!
Post a Comment