Monday, January 26, 2009

school has started


The first full week of school has started. Time to tackle my final 16 credits and finish the great run that has been my higher education. I'm currently signed up for 2 religion courses, 2 Kinesiology courses (to finish out my major requirements), an American history class (I am quite possibly the only senior in the class), and hopefully an independent study (still need to figure out that last credit). Anyway, I need to go to class right now, but I wanted to post this picture of my parents new house, like I said, it needs work, but cool nonetheless.

3 comments:

Katie said...

That's a really cute house! I hope I can stop by there once :) Good luck with your classes!

jennie said...

ya that house looks awesome! what religion classes?

Alex Heacock said...

jenster,

i'm taking violence, war, and peace with Galambush and Jesus and the Gospels with Polaski.