Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Orientation has begun

Well guys, its not quite another first day of class, but i guess with orientation starting today, I had yet another first day of school. I thought the start of the Spring semester was my last one, but that definitely changed. Anyhow, the first day went well and I met some cool people. Everyone seems very nice, and the campus is pretty. I officially heard during my long drive out here on Monday that I did, in fact, get the Grad Asst. Track position, so I am now getting my tuition paid - a very awesome provision. I am sort of moved into my place right now. I am sleeping on an air mattress, I don't have a tv (yet), and have no internet access (I am at the library right now, yuck). The good news is that I am very close to campus and it is only like a 3 minute walk to the seminary building and maybe 4-5 minutes to the library, so that is something to be pumped about. Additionally, I move into my coaching office tomorrow (yeah, I'm official) and will soon have business cards (in case you didn't understand - I'm super official). That is all for now. Thank you everyone for all the prayers and support.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That is awesome. I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear more about track and seminary!

jennie said...

congrats on the Grad position! also, i would like a business card. also, any late creepers into class on the first day?