Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Post




Obviously no one else understands that its only cool to post during major holidays. Maybe ya'll will catch on eventually. Anyhow, I came back to Lititz for Thanksgiving and its been nice. I also bought a special visitor with me and sadly it wasn't Ashley :( . It was Leonidas! He has been great from the start and my parents just love him. Its been a lot of fun to have him around, take him on walks and even take part in his favorite pastime -- snuggling. Today my Mom, Dad and I took the puppy with us to go find a Christmas tree at a Christmas tree farm right down the road. Leonidas had a blast and really liked the trees (he peed on like 7 of them) and even tried to go after a little rabbit that had taken refuge in the lines of trees. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a great break and update! Glad Leonidas is having fun.

jennie said...

those pictures are great! i like the one of you looking at the giant christmas tree. is that the one you got?