Monday, June 23, 2008

The Jones Wedding

Hey guys! Its been awhile again, I know. I've been having a grand old time in Williamsburg, working, working out, sleeping, etc. This weekend was nice because it offered the chance to road trip to Blacksburg for the wedding of Ryan and Cassidy Jones. I rode down there on Friday night with Zeckser, which was an adventure in itself. We met up with Jones, Evan, Houff and the rest of the groomsmen and Jones' friends at a bar called the Hokie House. It was nice just to be able to hang out and have a good time with the guys. We all went to Ryan's house on Saturday morning (off of like 4 hours of sleep) for breakfast prepared by his Mom and Dad. It was nice to meet his parents for the first time and to see his house, which is even more country and backwooods than I had anticpated. Anyway, the wedding was at 4:30 at a bed and breakfast that was basically on the side of a mountain, which was really beautiful. The wedding itself was great and the reception was a lot of fun as well. We also gave Ryan's car a sweet decorating job that included the words "Honk if you're horny" on the back windshield, authored by Zeckser. I put an album up on facebook with pictures from the wedding...for some reason I can't post any on here right now, sorry. Can't wait for the Strat 'n' Kat wedding next!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I promise it'll be fun!

jennie said...

im excited to go look at those pictures! thanks for putting them up!