Saturday, May 24, 2008
Peer Pressure
Hey guys, its me...and yes, I now have a blog - so now feel free to follow my life at your leisure. I don't have much to say at this point, other than me having a blog is strictly a result of peer pressure (thanks Ashley, Katie and Jenster). But anyway, I'm at home right now chillin with the fam for a few days before I make my trek to Chi-Town to spend time with my lovely girlfriend, which cannot come soon enough. That's it for now, hopefully something cool will happen to me sometime in the next year so that ya'll can take something away from this blogging nonsense. Stay classy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
love the shout out in your first post, almost as much as i love you :) so glad you've joined the blogging revolution!
hooray for blogs! i stumbled upon your blog from ashley's blog...and im very excited! hows the wburg these days? have fun in chicago and make sure to watch ashley's videos! oh man they're good. oh also...next year i expect a blog anytime you see sociology creeper, i hope she didnt graduate!
and can you see my blog? or does it ask for a password? i can invite you...if you care
love it!! :-) so hyped that you caved.
also, the computer is making me type in one of those word verification things before I can post this, and the letters in the picture spell "kowpi", which is mildly amusing if you say it aloud. :-P
Yay! You have a blog! Now I just have to get Chris to start one!
apparently i need an invite to view yours jenster, which i would be much obliged to receive. and katie, just tell chris "manlaw" and that should take care of it!
glad you've jumped on the blog train! hope you're enjoying your summer!
hey alex! yea for blogging! how long are you in Williamsburg this summer! feel free to stop by 4052 midlands anytime (my new swanky apartment!) hope to see you around!
Post a Comment